From PCF Group PLC
Trading since 1994, AIM-quoted PCF Bank, listed as PCF Group plc, is a long-established specialist lender. Approximately 55% of its portfolio provides finance to UK SMEs for the provision of business-critical assets; the other 45% provides financing to consumers for the purchase of vehicles. More recently the Company has entered the broadcast and media sector through acquisition and the bridging property market organically, through establishing a new team. Across the whole business, PCF Bank is a collateral-backed lender - it has the debtor as a credit risk, but also a valuable and liquid asset behind the lending. The group has specialisations in markets and niche asset classes where it can achieve superior shareholder return and the recent diversifications into broadcast assets and property, further strengthen the business model. The group is primarily funded through retail deposits offering an attractive savings proposition through a range of term and notice accounts. In 2018 PCF Group was awarded 2018 Best New Provider by independent savings specialist, Savings Champion and Top New Challenger Bank by industry specialist, Leasing World.
Address
Pinners Hall, 105-108 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1ER, United Kingdom Map
Phone
-
Industry classification What's this?
FTSE industry
Financials
FTSE supersector
Financial Services
Company Level FCA Listing Category
-
Issuer Market Cap £m
48.80
Admission date
02 September 1998
Country of Incorporation
GB
Is this your company? Log in to tell your story.