To help simplify the debt capital markets transaction execution process, London Stock Exchange Group is introducing DCM Flow, an end-to-end automation tool using General Legal Mark-up Language (GLML). It helps issuers, dealers, legal advisers and other stakeholders to originate, negotiate and close deals with confidence and efficiency. Developed in collaboration with Nivaura, DCM Flow is a single, secure platform that cuts complexity and costs and is fully auditable.
Solving challenges with DCM Flow
- Greater efficiency: General-purpose Legal Mark-up Language (GLML) means reduced drafting times and increased automation, enabling counterparties to focus on more valuable interactions in the transaction lifecycle.
- Truly end-to-end: DCM Flow can work across the entire transaction lifecycle, digitising all touchpoints and interfacing with a user’s internal systems through STP connectivity.
- More intuitive: DCM Flow is built to give current transaction counterparties an intuitive interface, a simplified user experience, and full control of the process.
- Fully auditable: Each step within DCM Flow is recorded, giving stakeholders a better way to automate compliance on all deal files.
- Highly scalable: DCM Flow offers infrastructure, data and application layers that are designed to manage numerous transactions in parallel and irrespective of the locations of the users.
- Secure: DCM Flow uses a zero trust model for all communications, and all services running on LSEG infrastructure.