|Go to market news section|
INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE PERIOD ENDED 30 JUNE 2015
THIS ANNOUNCMENT AND THE INFORMATION HEREIN IS NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN OR INTO AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA OR THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL
Vertu Capital Limited
Interim Results for the period ended 30 June 2015
Vertu Capital Limited (the "Company"), the company established to acquire a target company or business in the financial services sector, is pleased to announce its interim results for the period from 12 September 2014 to 30 June 2015.
- Successful Standard Listing on the Official List and admission to trading on the London Stock Exchange's main market for listed securities
- During the period, the Company raised initial funds of £1.0 million net of share issue costs, primarily through a placing at the time listing
- Funds raised are being actively used by the Company to deliver its acquisition strategy
- Net loss of £210,648 (0.33p per share) for the period ended 30 June 2015
- Cash in bank balance of £811,244 at 30 June 2015
For any enquiries please contact William Du at Vertu Capital Limited +603 5613 3388
London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|