London Stock Exchange Group welcomes Forbes celebrating the launch of 30 Under 30 Europe
Forbes, which champions success by celebrating those who have made it, and those who aspire to make it, marked the launch of the 2019 edition of 30 Under 30 Europe by opening trading on London Stock Exchange this morning, Tuesday 12 February.
The fourth annual edition of the Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe list features 300 young disruptors, visionaries and rising stars from across Europe, who are transforming industries and setting a new agenda. The full list is now live at www.forbes.com
Opening the Market this morning was Alex Wood, Europe Editor at Forbes, who was accompanied by a number of inspirational Under 30 listmakers from across the 10 categories. Some of the Under 30s who have been celebrated in this year’s list include:
- Jonathan Levin, Cofounder, Chainalysis (Finance)
- Davide Dattoli, Founder, Talent Garden (Technology)
- Andy Bruckschloegl, Cofounder, Ryte and Bits & Pretzels (Media & Marketing)
- Yann Fleureau, Cofounder, CardioLogs (Science & Healthcare)
- Camilla Hessellund Lastein, Founder & CEO, Lix Technologies (Social Entrepreneurs)
- Joyce & Raissa De Haas, Cofounders, Double Dutch Drinks (Retail & Ecommerce)
- Michael Sorkin, Cofounder, iGo3D (Manufacturing & Industry)
- Conna Walker, Founder, House of CB (Art & Culture)
- Jess Glynne, Musician (Entertainment) and Anya Taylor-Joy, Actress (Entertainment)
- Carlos Rodriguez, Founder, G2 Esports (Sports & Games)
“We’re proud to be launching the 30 Under 30 Europe list by opening trading on London Stock Exchange today, celebrating the next generation of entrepreneurs and business leaders at one of the world’s first and most prestigious stock exchanges," said Alex Wood, Europe Editor at Forbes. "Four years on from its launch, 30 Under 30 Europe continues to be not only the defining measure of success for the region’s next generation of leaders, but also a source of empowerment for all honorees."
The Forbes Under 30 franchise is a global platform, which comprises Forbes Under 30 lists featuring young game changers published in print and online all over the world; live summits in the U.S., Asia, Europe and Israel; and an Under 30 channel on Forbes.com.
Under 30 honorees are judged on leadership and disruption; entrepreneurial mind-set and results; and the likelihood of changing their field over the next half-century. To qualify for the list, honorees must have a strong connection to Europe. Their connection to the continent is determined through citizenship, birth or residence.