Fixed Income Pulse: Newly enhanced londonstockexchange.com site
Maximise your visibility on the newly enhanced londonstockexchange.com site
London Stock Exchange’s website has been enhanced to give it a fresh look and feel and to deliver a better user experience. We’ve created a new personal investing section and implemented enhanced data and search with dynamically updated market data pages, heatmaps and powerful price and instrument search filtered by issuer, instrument type and market www.londonstockexchange.com.
One of the key roles of the site is to help investors find information on our issuers. Last year the site attracted over 130 million visits.
Create your own profile for the website
Issuers can now create their own profiles for the website via our Issuer Services platform (www.lsegissuerservices.com), with the ability to include investor relations documents, events, contacts, videos and social media feeds. This is a unique opportunity for you to raise the visibility of your company with investors for free. Through your individual issuer page you can also livestream your financial results presentations, AGMs and more.
Use the document upload functionality for your security pages
We are introducing a new document publication tool in order to help increase transparency and ease of finding relevant issuance information. This new tool allows issuers with an Issuer Services profile to upload all relevant documentation and display them on your dedicated issuer and security pages. Utilising this tool also allows you to meet the requirements of the new Prospectus Regulation publication rules in a quick and easy way.
- The new upload feature for debt issuers gives issuers the power to manage documents linked to individual securities in real time
- Upload a range of documents including programmes, pricing supplements, sustainability documents and documents incorporated by reference
- Search instruments by TIDM or instrument name, and link bonds to related programmes or sustainability frameworks
- Issuer has full control of documents that have been uploaded / need to be deleted
- Documents are made available for the life of the instrument
If you'd like to get access to the platform, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 797 3921.
If you already have access to the platform and are looking for guidance on how to upload your profile or use the document upload functionality for your security pages, please refer to our detailed guide.