Debt Capital Markets update Q4 2018
- London Stock Exchange ranks second in debt capital raised among leading global bond listing venues in 2018.
- 1,068 bonds were issued on London Stock Exchange during the year accounting for $452bn in debt capital raised, making 2018 the strongest year in terms of bonds issued in the past 5 years.
- International FI's accounted for 26% of all 2018 issuances, raising $119bn through 468 listings.
- Of the total international issuers, Canada and Australia led the way, raising a combined $81bn through 274 listings.
- $17.2 billion has been raised on ISM since its launch, 82% of which was raised in 2018.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia chose London Stock Exchange for a $2bn Sukuk in September 2018, emphasising our continuous support for the Islamic Finance industry.
Please find attached a review of London Stock Exchange Group’s Debt Capital Markets activity in Q4 2018.