BOOST ETP is an independent provider of Exchange Traded Products (ETPs), specialising in 3x leveraged and short ETPs, the first of its kind in Europe.
Boost’s focus is on providing added value to clients by issuing highly innovative products that are unique in the market and that help expand investors' tool boxes, as well as helping to maximise their ability to achieve positive returns in any market.
Boost is well positioned to bring something new to the European market at both the ETP product range and investor service levels. The company will bring a fresh, investor centric approach to all aspects of its operations including sales, marketing, research, and product development.
For further information please visit www.boostetp.com.
db-X ETC – Exchange Traded Commodities are transparent securities that trade on regulated exchanges. db-X ETC offer investors exposure to the underlying physical metal, physical industrial metal or commodities futures without trading the underlying futures or taking physical delivery.
Deutsche Bank launched its db-X ETC platform for Exchange Traded Commodities (ETCs) in February 2010. db-X ETC offer exposure to various commodities and commodity sectors: Physical precious and industrial metals, Agriculture, Energy, and diversified indices and strategies. They are quoted continuously during exchange trading hours and can also be bought or sold OTC or at NAV.
db-X ETC replicate either physically (db Physical Precious Metals ETCs, db Physical Industrial Metals ETCs) or via swap and are backed by a minimum of 100% allocated physical gold. For both physical and swap-based ETCs, various currency hedged products are available: EUR-, GBP-, CHF-, SGD.
For more details please visit etc.db.com
ETF Securities (UK) Limited is a provider of Exchange Traded Commodities and Currencies (ETCs) and 3rd generation Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). The management of ETF Securities pioneered the development of ETCs, with the world's first listing of an ETC, Gold Bullion Securities in Australia and London in 2003 and then the world's first entire ETC platform which was listed on the London Stock Exchange in September 2006.
The Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) above provide investors with a wide variety of investment strategies, with ETPs offering resource equities, physical, long, forward, leveraged and short exposure to all commodity sectors and Emerging Market and G10 Currencies.
ETPs are simple to access as they are traded in five currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, AUD and JPY) and listed across nine major exchanges globally including the London Stock Exchange Group (London Stock Exchange and Borsa Italiana), the New York Stock Exchange, the Tokyo Stock Exchange, NYSE-Euronext Paris, NYSE-Euronext Amsterdam, Deutsche Börse, Irish Stock Exchange and the Australian Securities Exchange.
For more information visit www.etfsecurities.com
iPath® Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs) are issued by Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in retail banking, credit cards, corporate banking, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services, with an extensive international presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 144,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for over 49 million customers and clients worldwide.
iPath® ETNs are senior, unsecured, unsubordinated debt securities issued by Barclays Bank PLC. They provide investors with convenient exposure to the returns of market benchmarks, less an investor fee, with easy transferability and an exchange listing. The ETN structure is designed to allow investors cost-effective exposure to investments in often expensive or diffi cult-toreach market sectors or strategies. ETNs are subject to the credit risk of Barclays Bank PLC.
SG ETNs are simple transparent notes tracking the performance of a specific asset, i.e. an equity index, a commodity index, a basket of shares, currencies, futures contracts etc.
- SG ETNs are traded on the London Stock Exchange during market hours through authorised stockbrokers, just like a single share. They are liquid investments; prices are displayed throughout the day under normal market conditions and are provided by Societe Generale Option Group who function as market maker.
- SG ETNs are quoted in sterling, euro and dollars and where the underlying quotes in different currency than the ETN, Societe Generale eliminates the currency risk by using "built-in" currency protection called Quanto. The protection results in a percentage move of the underlying being reflected in a similar percentage move of the price of the Quanto ETN regardless of movements in the exchange rate, less the quanto fees and the management fees.
- The underlying indices may be volatile. ETNs are not suitable for all investors, it is recommended that potential investors study the Final Terms and seek their own independent advice before making any decision.
- SG ETNs do not benefit from a collateralisation mechanism. This means that there is a risk that any failure by a member of the Societe Generale group of companies to perform obligations when due may result in the loss of all or part of an investment. The investor will ultimately bear a credit risk on Societe Generale.
- ETNs are tracking instruments: their risk profile is similar to a direct investment in the underlying. Investors’ capital is at risk, the maximum loss is the investor’s initial investment.
Source is a leading provider of exchange traded products (ETFs and ETCs) offering exposure to equity, commodity and fixed income benchmarks. Source has 87 products, US$12 billion in assets, and currently ranks number two in Europe for asset gathering in 2012*. Source offers a range of traditional passive funds tracking mainstream benchmarks such as Euro STOXX 50, S&P 500 and FTSE 100, as well as value added products from our partners which include Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, LGIM, Morgan Stanley, Man GLG, Nomura and PIMCO.
*Deutsche Bank, as at 31 October 2012
For further information:
Call us on +44 20 3370 1100
Send us an email email@example.com
Visit our website www.source.info
UBS enables investors additional access to the commodities market through UBS ETCs – already available in Switzerland and the US. Listed on the London Stock Exchange in USD, EUR and GBP currency hedged, UBS ETCs are available across commodity sectors, individual commodities, and commodity strategy indices.
Based on the strength of the innovative UBS Bloomberg Constant Maturity Commodity Index (CMCI) and its family of sub-indices, UBS ETCs offer specific advantages including daily exchange liquidity, transparent low all-in fees, efficient tracking and flexibility. The CMCI specifically, has diversification across 26 commodities and up to seven maturities, with the flexibility to choose from either or both, leading to lower volatility and better roll performance than traditional indices.
69 UBS ETCs are now available on the London Stock Exchange.
For more information about UBS ETCs, please click here.