1. How frequently are the statistics files updated?
Each file is updated monthly and is usually published during the first half of the month.
2. Where can I find the number of companies admitted to LSE markets?
A List of All Companies admitted to our markets can be found in the Companies and Securities section.
3. Can you provide historical individual share prices?
Share prices can be found using the search bar found across all of our web pages. Historical prices can be viewed by navigating the Interactive Chart or using the Historic Price Service.
4. Can I obtain more regular Market Cap figures?
By searching for companies on an individual basis on our website you can see the market cap from the previous day for all FTSE constituents. Non FTSE companies will show month end market caps. Alternatively more regular figures may be obtained from real time data vendors such as Proquote, Reuters, Bloomberg etc.
5. Are the Market Cap figures given for each company on your monthly files an average of that month?
No, they are the figures as of the last day of the month.
6. Can you provide the historic market capitalisation for individual companies?
This can be found in the historic Company Files section
7. Do you publish delistings information?
We do not publish a complete list of companies that have delisted from our markets. You can however find the AIM companies that have delisted each month in the AIM Statistics.
8. Do you provide data on companies by region?
No, we only provide the Country of Incorporation.
9. Where can I find the Country of Operation for Main Market companies?
This data is not available, it is only provided for AIM Companies.
10. Where can I find a companies Admission Document and Prospectus?
Some companies publish these on RNS, alternatively contact the UKLA.
11. Where can I find the daily average value of stocks traded?
The daily average value of stocks traded can be found in the Trading Summary Factsheet
12. Where can I find company fundamentals data including PE ratios?
This can be found on each of the company summary pages on the 'Fundamentals' tab. Five years of data is provided by Morningstar.
13. Where can I find historical FTSE index data and details on FTSE constituents?
Please contact our FTSE department via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question regarding Statistics that is not covered in the FAQ above, please email us
The Exchange accepts no responsibility for the content of the website you are now accessing or for any reliance placed by you or any person on the information contained on it.
By allowing this link the Exchange does not intend in any country, directly or indirectly, to solicit business or offer any securities to any person.
You will be redirected in five seconds.
You are accessing the London Stock Exchange Annual Report Service powered by PrecisionIR.
The Exchange accepts no responsibility for the content of the reports you are now accessing or for any reliance placed by you or any person on the information contained therein.
You will be redirected in five seconds