European Trade Reporting
A pan-European trade reporting service that enables clients to meet their post-trade reporting obligations whether trading on or off Exchange.
As with all our Trading Services for MiFID securities we provide two options to meet the post-trade transparency obligations:
- on Exchange off book trade publication – for all trades regulated under the Exchange’s Rules; and
- OTC trade publication - for any unregulated trades executed away from the Exchange’s markets, whether acting as a Systematic Internaliser (SI) or not.
Buy side firms can use this service to report OTC trades. Non members can connect through our LSEHub service.
Key features ofEuropean Trade Reporting service
- ‘One stop shop’ pan-European service available from 08:15 to 18:15 CET (07:15 to 17:15 London time).
- designed for customers to meet their requirement for immediate real-time trade reporting
- fully automated management of any publication delays applicable under MiFID
- real-time price monitoring to uphold data integrity
- venue ID displayed for each trade
- publication to over 80,000 terminals, displayed in over 100 countries, and to over 300 vendors
- delivered on the Exchange’s next generation trading technology offering the highest levels of availability.
If you are a member further interested in using this service or have any comments or questions regarding the European Trade Reporting service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a non-member firm interested in using the European Trade Reporting service to meet your MiFID obligations, please contact Alison Streat on +44 (0)20 7 797 4135 or email email@example.com.
List of European Trade Reporting securities (file xls - 2 MB)
Post-trade services under MiFID (file pdf - 1 MB)
LSEHub OTC Trade Reporting Guide(file pdf - 878 KB)