Level 2 Data
Level 2 market data provides the most comprehensive and in depth set of data available on trading activity. This means more informed trading and investing, through high visibility of the factors and trends underlying price movements, all updated in real time, all the time.
With access to Level 2 market data you can:
- see the orders awaiting execution on the buy and sell side of the order book
- analyse movements in the price of a security
- monitor fast moving markets
- identify trading opportunities
- help identify iceberg orders or other automated trading patterns
- utilise a variety of market indicators to make informed decisions
- become a price maker as opposed to a price taker by deciding at what price to buy or sell and placing the order directly with the Exchange’s order book via Direct Market Access (DMA)
Click here to download a copy of the 'Guide to Level 2 Market Data'. This guide outlines the advantages of Level 2 data, the strategies and the techniques to help you make more informed trading decisions.
You can now access London Stock Exchange's Level 2 market data quickly, simply and inexpensively.
Level 2 data is powered by Infolect, the London Stock Exchange's real-time information delivery system. Infolect is one of the fastest information systems of any exchange, broadcasting London Stock Exchange real-time data to terminals around the world. Click here for more information on Infolect.