|Welcome & Introduction||Keynote Speech
|Xavier Rolet, CEO of the London Stock Exchange Group||Sajid Javid MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
|A Bond Bubble? Should we be worried?||Panel Discussion - The Investors' Perspective|
|Michael Dyson, Managing Director Fixed Income Products, Numis Securities
||Moderator: Russ Mould, Shares Magazine
- Patrick Gordon, Killik & Co.
- Bryn Jones, Rathbones
- Peter Smart, Brewin Dolphin
- Chris Stevenson, Barclays Stockbrokers
|Panel Discussion - The Lead Managers' Perspective||
Panel Discussion - The Issuers’ perspective
|Moderator: Henrietta Podd, Canaccord Genuity
- Stuart Bell, Independent Debt Capital Markets
- Marcus Coverdale, Lloyds Bank
- Eden Riches, Investec Bank
|Moderator: Richard Tice, CLS Holdings
- Simon Atkinson, London Stock Exchange Group
- Graham Clemett, Workspace
- Mike Dunn, St. Modwen Properties
- Gerard Tyler, Severn Trent
|Gillian Walmsley, Head of Fixed Income UK, London Stock Exchange Group|
ORB - Bonds made easy
The Exchange accepts no responsibility for the content of the website you are now accessing or for any reliance placed by you or any person on the information contained on it.
You will be redirected in five seconds.
You are accessing the London Stock Exchange Annual Report Service powered by PrecisionIR.
The Exchange accepts no responsibility for the content of the reports you are now accessing or for any reliance placed by you or any person on the information contained therein.
You will be redirected in five seconds