The London Stock Exchange uses cookies to improve its website. The cookies for analytical purposes have already been set. For more details and how to manage cookies, please see our privacy and cookies policy.

Offer details
Expected size of offer (M): 1m
Expected first date of trading: 12/11/2012
Market: AIM
Location of address at which admission document will be available: -
Date at which admission document will be available: -

Advisors
Sponsor: -
Nominated Advisor (AIM Companies): Beaumont Cornish Limited
Nominated Broker (AIM Companies): Merchant Securities Limited
Financial PR Advisors: -

Company details
Name Role
Peter Neil Landau Non-Executive Officer
Alastair Raoul Clayton Chief Executive Officer
Gregory Greg Kuenzel Non-Executive Director (responsible for finance)
Terence Robert Hydnes Non-Executive Director

Facts and Figures
Fiscal year end: 28 February
Incorporated in: England and Wales
Website URL: www.centurionresources.com
space
Description of business:
Centurion Resources Plc, a UK company, will on Admission have 80% (with an option over the remaining 20%) of the Mitterberg Copper Exploration Licences that covers the Mitterberg Copper project in Austria. A former producing copper mine, the Company intends to undertake initial surveying and drilling work in an effort to understand better the geology and potential resource possibilities at Mitterb...

Person(s) interested:
As at the date of the Admission Document On Admission Name Number of Ordinary Shares Percentage of Issued Ordinary Share capital Number of Ordinary Shares Percentage of Enlarged Share Capital Alecto Minerals PLC 5,000,000 8.84 5,000,000 2.17 Fitel Nominees Limited 4,500,000 7.96 4,500,000 1.96 Eden Financial Limited 4,050,000 7.16 4,050,000 1.76 Brewin Dolphin Nominees Ltd 4,000,000 7.07 4,000,000 1.74 Argonaut Securities Limited 2,575,000 4.55 3,575,000 1.55 Thames Mining Limited - - 30,000,000 13.04 Exchange Minerals Limited - - 16,819,296 7.31 HB Markets plc - - 15,000,000 6.52 Webb Capital Asset Management Limited - - 11,402,470 4.96 Peter Landau - - 7,000,000 14,500,000* 3.04 6.30* City Equities Limited - - 7,500,000 3.26 Alastair Clayton - - 8,000,000 18,000,000* 3.48 7.83* Gravner Limited - - 17,500,000 7.61 Percy Holdings Limited - - 10,000,000 4.35 Affinity Capital Limited - - 10,000,000 4.35 Berwick Capital Investments Limited ** - - 9,854,276 4.28 * Inclusive of Warrants and Options to be granted on Admission ** includes 200,000 shares held by George Frangeskides who is the ultimate beneficiary of Berwick Capital Investments Limited


Centurion Resources Plc

Related links

Further informations about 7 and 7/30 days issues can be find by clicking on one of the options below:

Issues last 7 days

Last issues 7/30 days

Back to New and recent issues - Home



The Exchange accepts no responsibility for the content of the website you are now accessing or for any reliance placed by you or any person on the information contained on it.

By allowing this link the Exchange does not intend in any country, directly or indirectly, to solicit business or offer any securities to any person.

You will be redirected in five seconds.

You are accessing the London Stock Exchange Annual Report Service powered by PrecisionIR.

The Exchange accepts no responsibility for the content of the reports you are now accessing or for any reliance placed by you or any person on the information contained therein.

By allowing this link the Exchange does not intend in any country, directly or indirectly, to solicit business or offer any securities to any person.

You will be redirected in five seconds