|RNS Reach Story|
|Go to market news section|
The information contained herein may only be released, published or distributed in the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, Jersey and the Bailiwick of Guernsey in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements. The information contained herein is not for release, publication or distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, South Africa, the Republic of Ireland or in any other jurisdiction where it is unlawful to distribute this document.
SEE "IMPORTANT INFORMATION" BELOW
BlueZest Secured Retail Bond PLC - establishment of £1,500,000,000 programme and forthcoming issue of bonds
22 November, 2017 - BlueZest Mortgages and Loans Limited ("BlueZest"), the specialist mortgage lender, today established a £1,500,000,000 programme for the issue of secured bonds (the "Programme") by its group company, BlueZest Secured Retail Bond PLC (the "Issuer").
Features of the Programme:
· Bonds issued under the Programme ("Bonds") will be available to retail investors;
· the net proceeds of Bonds will be on-lent to BlueZest and used to originate mortgage loans to customers secured against UK residential (non-development) property (each a "Mortgage Loan");
· applications will be made to admit Bonds to listing on the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority and to trading on the regulated market of the London Stock Exchange plc and through the Order Book for Fixed Income Securities;
· Bonds will benefit from security over (i) each UK residential (non-development) property-backed Mortgage Loan; (ii) a mortgage indemnity guarantee policy arranged by BlueZest with AmTrust Europe Limited (a global insurer and part of the AmTrust Financial Group who are rated A (Excellent) by AM Best); and (iii) bank accounts that BlueZest and the Issuer have opened with The Bank of New York Mellon;
· Link Corporate Trustees (UK) Limited has been appointed as bond trustee and security trustees, Link Asset Services (UK) Limited has been appointed as cash manager and calculation agent and Link Market Services Limited has been appointed as registrar and paying agent in respect of the Programme; and
· the Issuer aims to issue series of 1, 3 and 5 year bonds on a regular basis.
BlueZest intends to announce the launch of a first series of bonds under the Programme by Monday 27 November 2017.
BlueZest is a specialist mortgage lender which utilises technology in offering a range of carefuly tailored Buy to Let and mortgage products. The company's focus is on lending to landlords and small business owners, who have UK residential property to provide as security, by offering them a supportive business relationship as a preferred financing partner with open and honest fee structures, fast decisions, customer-focused operations, and a commitment to delivering what BlueZest calls 'The BlueZest Advantage'.
For more information please contact
Olivia Evans email@example.com
This announcement is an advertisement and is not a prospectus for the purposes of EU Directive 2003/71/EC (as amended and as implemented by relevant Member States of the EEA, the "Prospectus Directive"), and/or Part VI of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (the "FSMA"). This announcement is not itself an offer for the sale of any Bonds. Investors should not subscribe for any Bonds referred to in this announcement except on the basis of information in the base prospectus dated 21 November 2017 (the "Base Prospectus").
This announcement is a financial promotion prepared by BlueZest and approved by Thornbridge Investment Management LLP ("Thornbridge") solely for the purposes of section 21(2)(b) of the FSMA. Thornbridge is authorised and regulated by the FCA (under reference number 713859).
No reliance may be placed on Thornbridge for advice or recommendations of any sort. Thornbridge makes no representation or warranty to you with regard to the information contained in this announcement. The content of this announcement is believed to be reliable but, in so far as it may do so under applicable law, Thornbridge does not warrant or make any representation as to its completeness, reliability or accuracy.
Thornbridge is acting for BlueZest and is acting for no-one else in connection with any offer of Bonds and will not be responsible to anyone other than BlueZest for providing the protections afforded to clients of Thornbridge nor for providing advice in connection with any offer of Bonds or any other matter referred to herein.
The distribution of this announcement and other information in connection with any offer in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law and persons who come into possession of this announcement or any document or other information referred to herein should inform themselves about and observe any such restriction. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws of any jurisdiction.
This announcement does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation to sell, or any solicitation of any offer to purchase any Bonds.
Any Bonds referred to herein will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, (the "Securities Act"). Subject to certain exceptions, such Bonds may not be offered, sold or delivered within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons. Any Bonds referred to herein are expected to be offered and sold outside of the United States in reliance on Regulation S of the Securities Act. There will be no public offering in the United States.
London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|