|RNS Reach Story|
|Go to market news section|
END OF YEAR UPDATE
CLIENT LIST DOUBLES; RESTORATION ALPHA ANGELS REPORTS FIRST INVESTMENT
Restoration Partners, the boutique technology merchant bank, is pleased to report on a successful year of trading with a doubling of the client list, the launching of an investor network with its first investment, and the creation of a new advisory joint venture company.
During 2012, Restoration Partners has achieved a number of key milestones including:
· A doubling of the active client list, attracting such innovative companies during the year as B2M, Outsourcery, Lazysoft, Market Developer and Epoda - companies that have come to Restoration Partners attracted by its unique approach and access to capital;
· Creating Restoration Alpha Angels, launched in the second half of 2012 to provide its dedicated investor contacts with access to a small number of pre-qualified, heavily screened, high quality investment opportunities from within the Restoration Partners' client base;
· Announcing the first investment opportunity presented through Restoration Alpha Angels which led to a successful fund raising where the network of active investors helped paythru, the m-commerce payments platform provider (www.paythru.com), raise over £700,000;
· The creation of a joint venture, Restoration Summerswood, focusing on assisting the entrepreneurial leaders of consultancy firms to prosper in their turbulent markets. Restoration Summerswood is a partnership between Restoration Partners and Summerswood Ltd, the specialist consultancy sector advisory firm founded by Phil Walker the former Chief Operating Officer of Capgemini Consulting.;
· The appointment of former UK Vice Chairman of PwC, Glyn Barker, as Chairman of the newly created "Restoration Partners' Advisory Board". Glyn Barker is currently Chairman designate of the law firm, Irwin Mitchell, a non-executive Director of Aviva plc and The Berkeley Group Holdings plc and a Trustee of English National Opera.
Ken Olisa, OBE, Chairman of Restoration Partners commented:
"Despite the economic gloom, we at Restoration Partners see a bright future for private and public entrepreneurial technology companies. Our message of transforming technology into wealth is attracting increasing numbers of clients and our commitment to using our global network to raise capital is paying dividends for those clients. We see increasing opportunities in 2013 for nimble and well advised companies and remain optimistic and enthusiastic for the UK technology sector over the next 12 months."
For further information, please contact:
Yellow Jersey PR Limited
Philip Ranger 07768 534641
Notes to editors:
Restoration Partners is an independent boutique technology merchant bank offering a rare combination of hands-on corporate strategy and corporate finance advice. Established in 2006, its experienced advisory team based in London and California supports clients ranging from pre-revenue start-ups to billion dollar corporations. Restoration Partners' proprietary methodologies combine creativity, industry insight and an expansive network to reduce operational risk en route to transforming technology into serious wealth.
London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|