|Go to market news section|
December 24th 2013
Good Energy Group plc confirms claim submitted to Administrative Court
over planning consent for 28MW solar farm in Dorset
On November 12th 2013, Good Energy Group plc ("Good Energy" or "the Group"), the AIM- quoted renewable electricity supplier, announced that it had received planning consent for a 28MW solar site in East Dorset.
The Company today confirmed today that it understands a claim has been submitted to the Administrative Court for a judicial review of the decision.
Good Energy is taking legal advice regarding the application and is currently considering its options.
Good Energy Group plc
Juliet Davenport, Chief Executive
Garry Peagam, Group Finance Director
Tel. +44 (0)1249 766 795
N+1 Singer (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
Andrew Craig / Ben Wright
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7496 3000
Notes to editors
· Good Energy is a licensed electricity supplier. It ensures that all of its customers' demand is 100% matched with electricity from renewable sources over the course of 12 months, backed by Renewable Energy Guarantee of Origin certificates (REGOs). To compare the fuel mix of other suppliers please visit: www.electricityinfo.org/suppliers.php
· Good Energy Group plc is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. For more information please visit: www.goodenergygroup.co.uk
· Good Energy's first corporate bond, which it promoted to its customer base, reached the £15 million maximum subscription on 24th October 2013, three weeks ahead of schedule www.goodenergy.co.uk/bond
· Good Energy has over 35,000 renewable electricity customers. In 2008, Good Energy added a Gas product to its range. It now has over 12,000 gas customers.
· Good Energy works with a community of over 55,000 small and medium scale renewable electricity generators.
· Good Energy is the owner of Delabole Wind Farm, the UK's first commercial wind farm. It has targeted the development of 110MW of capacity of new renewable electricity generation assets by 2016.
· Good Energy is a founder member of the Social Stock Exchange.
· Good Energy has recently won a number of awards and accolades:
o Good Energy has come top in the Which? Customer Satisfaction Survey for energy suppliers in 3 of the last 4 years.
o Good Energy won the Company of the Year Award in the British Renewable Energy Awards 2013
o In 2013, Good Energy was named as the best green electricity supplier by the UK's leading ethical and environmental magazine, Ethical Consumer.
|London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.|
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|