|Go to market news section|
19 June 2013
ITV ACQUIRES US PRODUCTION COMPANY THINKFACTORY MEDIA
ITV plc announced today that it is acquiring a controlling stake in Thinkfactory Media, a leading US producer of reality, entertainment and drama, including the Emmy award-winning Hatfields & McCoys.
ITV will pay an upfront cash consideration of $30m for a 65% stake in Thinkfactory Media, with a put and call option to buy the remaining 35% of the company. The put and call option could be exercised from between 3 years after the initial deal and at the end of year 5 with the total amount paid linked to the performance of the company over that period. The multiple paid is similar to the range paid on our previous acquisitions.
For further enquiries please contact:
Investor Relations: Pippa Foulds +44 20 715 76555 or +44 7778 031097
Media Relations: Mary Fagan +44 20 715 73965 or +44 7736 786448
Mike Large +44 20 715 73021 or +44 7768 261528
|London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.|
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|