|Go to market news section|
In compliance with the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, we hereby notify the market of the following:
On 2 April 2013, the Company:
● had 601,230,747 issued ordinary shares of 7.375p each admitted to trading. On a poll vote, an ordinary shareholder has one vote for every 25p of nominal value of ordinary share capital held in relation to all circumstances at general meetings of the Company;
● held 30,162,339 ordinary shares in treasury and the voting rights of these treasury shares are automatically suspended; and
● accordingly had maximum total voting rights of 168,465,180 attached to its 571,068,408 issued ordinary shares (excluding treasury shares).
● had 75,000 issued preference shares of £1 each admitted to trading. On a poll vote, a preference shareholder has one vote for every 25p of nominal value of preference share capital held in relation to all circumstances at general meetings of the Company;
● held no preference shares in treasury; and
● accordingly, had total voting rights of 300,000 attached to its preference shares.
These total voting rights figures may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine whether they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
To calculate the number of voting rights attached to a shareholding of ordinary shares, shareholders should multiply the number of ordinary shares held by 0.295.
|London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.|
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|