|Go to market news section|
30 November 2012
ITM Power plc
("ITM Power" or the "Company")
Appointment of Lucas Bertrand as French Representative
ITM Power (AIM: ITM), the energy storage and clean fuel company, is pleased to announce that it has appointed Lucas Bertrand as its representative for France and its overseas territories. He will be based in Paris.
Lucas has over 20 years' experience in the portable energy and hydrogen power industry, most recently with Helion Hydrogen Power, part of the Areva Group, where he was Strategy & Business Development Manager. Before that, Lucas was Sales and Marketing Director for Cell Expert and spent 11 years with Duracell in OEM Business Development, Sales and Marketing roles. Lucas holds a MBA from the École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales (ESSEC) and speaks French, English, Spanish and Dutch.
Lucas joins Phil Doran (Germany and German speaking Europe) and Geoff Budd (North America) as part of the Company's international sales and marketing drive and has been recruited in response to the considerable interest in ITM Power's larger electrolyser products in France.
Dr Graham Cooley, CEO of ITM Power commented: "Lucas is a valuable addition to our Sales and Development team and joins at a time when project traction across mainland Europe, and particularly in France and Germany, is very strong."
Lucas Bertrand, ITM Power's French Representative added: "I am delighted to be joining ITM Power at this key time for the roll out of hydrogen infrastructure across Europe. This, combined with the ever increasing interest in hydrogen energy storage, means that I am very excited to be able to offer ITM Power's products in France."
For further information please visit www.itm-power.com or contact:
ITM Power plc
0114 244 5111
Nplus1 Singer (Nominated Adviser & Broker)
Shaun Dobson / Jenny Wyllie
020 7496 3000
Simon Hudson / Kelsey Traynor
020 7920 3150
About ITM Power
ITM Power plc was admitted to the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in 2004 and raised its initial funding of £10m gross in its IPO. Further funding rounds of £28.5m in 2006 and £5.4m in 2012 have been completed. The Company has now made the transition from a research and development company to a product manufacturer and technology provider. The Company has both a strong base of intellectual property and engineering expertise for providing complete hydrogen solutions. The Company has been successful in developing strategic industry partnerships in the following projects:
● EU Funding for Advanced Refuelling Project
● AEG Power Solutions electrolyser integration with power electronics
· DECC Funding Award for the Production of Synthetic Methane
· EU Funding for PEM Fuel Cell Innovation - IMPACT
· Agreement with ABO Wind of Wiesbaden, Germany
· Letter of Intent signed with German Utility
· Shell and National Grid Join Gas Inject Project
· EcoIsland TSB Funding
· 700bar Dispensing Collaboration in Germany
· Marks & Spencer Pilot Materials Handling Fuel Cell Project
· UKH2Mobility with leading auto OEM's, UK Gov't and industrial gas companies
· EcoIsland with Toshiba, IBM, Cable & Wireless, SSE and Southern Water
· Boeing Unmanned Aircraft System Refueller
· Electrolyser Distribution with Horizon Fuel Cells
· CREO with Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and Johnson Matthey
· Exclusive European distribution rights for Materials Handling Fuel Cells
· Sale of Equipment to EADS
· EU Grant Award for PEM Water Electrolysers Coupled to Renewable Power Sources
London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|